What’s included with your machine:
- Tower with quick connect union
- Humidifier with connection hose
- 1 litre drinking water bubbler
- 3 oxygen tubing hoses: 1ft, 4ft, and 7ft
- Spot applicator
- T connector
- Tubing connector (to lengthen hose reach)
- Arm treatment bag
- Leg treatment bag
- TDS meter
- Lye powder
- Thread tape
- Bubbler stone
– For legal reasons, we need to state upfront that the AquaCure AC50 is not yet defined as a medical device, and therefore cannot legally be recommended for human use. (Click here for more details.) So, please assume that what we say isn’t approved by ANY government agency, medical organization, or pharmaceutical company.
– As individuals differ, so will results. Even though our products use ONLY natural ingredients, always check with your doctor for risks associated with dietary supplements and your specific health conditions and/or allergies.
– The statements on this website (and/or statements made by the inventor, George Wiseman) have not been evaluated or approved by the FDA, AMA, ATF, CIA, CDC, DEA, DHS, DOE, EPA, FCC, FEC, FBI, FTC, ICC, INS, IRS, NIH, NSA, OGA, WHO, etc.
– Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using our products.
– The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging.
– You should not use the information on this site for the diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for the prescription of any medication or other treatment.
– Always consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise, or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem.
– You should not stop taking any medication without first consulting your physician.
– A study of these studies (including those on humans) shows NO negative side effects of hydrogen, only positive benefits.
– One of the things that current medical science is ‘re-discovering’ is that frequencies matter. So, for those who understand the relationship between frequencies and well-being, we’ve added the ability (electronically controlled) to ‘impress’ frequencies onto the HydrOxy.
– The AquaCure AC50 is built to CE safety standards, which have been UPGRADED to pass CSA/UL and Australian safety standards.
-The AquaCure model AC50 has a 2 psi electrical shutoff, and a 3 psi overpressure gas relief. High- and low-level shutoffs are just a few of the many safety features installed on the AquaCure.
– The AquaCure model AC50 offers adjustable gas production. This allows you to easily and accurately vary the gas output. This functionality is vital for safety when making optimized hydrogen mixtures.
– The AquaCure AC50 is specifically designed to help you prevent a gas mixture that contains more than 4% hydrogen.
– The AquaCure produces ExW (electrically expanded water). ExW is the ingredient which makes Brown’s Gas about 30% therapeutically superior to plain hydrogen.
– HydrOxy is 100% non-toxic and safe to drink when infused in water. The AquaCure makes the Brown’s Gas remotely from the drinking water, so the drinking water is NOT contaminated with electrolyte catalyst or impurities (they stay in the machine to be cleaned out later).
– “There is NO safer Brown’s Gas machine in the world than the AquaCure. I’ve been selling Brown’s Gas machines since 1986 and in all that time (well over 10,000 sales) not one person has ever been hurt in any way.” – George Wiseman, the inventor of the AquaCure AC50
Lifetime warranty for parts, labour, and shipping
– Our lifetime warranty covers parts, labour, & shipping for manufacturer-related issues.
– If the warranty is invalid due to user or shipping abuse, we will still repair any issues under the condition that the customer pays for parts, labour, and shipping.